June 4 2011

Large Oak Trees

Old Large Oak Trees

3662-copy1.jpgThese large old oak trees are in Spaulding Park, Muskogee Oklahoma.  Very large trees and must have stood here for long years.  I was amazed by the size.

3661-copy.jpg

Amazing old large trees attract me for some reason, must be part squirrel I suppose.  These were really neat old trees but I didn’t see a single squirrel in the park.

8 Responses to “Large Oak Trees”

They are really huge. I bet if Chunky was standing next to one he would have looked to be about the size of a squirrel.

Bob I’m betting you’d be 1 tired old dog if you was still @ The Permafrost Ranch & you starting making firewood out of them

3. deb says:

this is one of the “tells” I use when dowsing; Where are the OAKS?

most oaks(including the CA oaks), are on “earth cracks” and further “tells’ shows: ants, bees, wasps, hornets, nests along sames “lines’.

Some have reported cancers living sleeping on the “lines’, cats seek them out(as above insects), and rest on them, DOGS avoid them, and refuse to sit or lie upon them. various other plants and flowers develop as well, as i say, I use these as “tells” as they show where NOT to site home, tents, barns.

IF you must site over these, use mo rebar, etc. In ‘Days of Old’ many farmers used sheep as they were run on the land, and where THEY rested was used as “safest”site, non cracks areas. Many German catholic churches in Mid west were sited with dowsers, and these same churches still stand with NO cracks in foundations, after 150 years, good dowsers? great masons? maybe all of that.

And of course as the oaks ARE on such ‘cracks”, they receive the MOST lighting strikes(shortest distance to earth core), so always be careful around them in bad weathers- never run under during electric storms.

4. jack says:

ah hell! the ‘putor signed me as deb!
    the above rolling, rambling from me, jack forrest
    out on the high desert of California.

jack: all the stuff you wrote about dowsing and the cracks is fascinating. I didn’t know that. Thank you.

6. munford says:

Beautiful oak trees. Very interesting information Jack.
    Thanks Bob and Jack!

7. jack says:

LQQKing further @ photo, i see third OAK -cross the street, with screen door laying up on…

no doubt that building has foundation cracks…follow the lines…and VERY possible small creek running beside oaks…(altho i do not DO long distance dowsing, or map dowsing), that creek would “show or “tell” if after a rain storm the creek seeps up and shows path of streams.
    actual stream edges, water flows, depths, good” potable” water or not(some under water rivers are bad waters) that would have to be dowsed out in person.

news and LAST one found, in North America is the Chestnut tree, (thot by many to be gone forever), they found one(not attacked by tree viruses- resistant?) in the Mountains of West Virgina, 3 years ago.
    “tree people” raced to get clones and replant.

(these trees once LINED the Missouri river) -good nuts, and wood. encouraging.
    with a last name of forrest, i got to post! ha. My love is Magnolia trees…never enough planted for my nose.

8. Large oak trees like these sure are very beautiful and grand. There should be more trees in parks and even residences in order to make the greenery attractive and provide many benefits like shade, fresh air and shelter for animals. Maybe idf we allow our trees to grow as big as these, the squirrels will be more abundant.