December 28 2010

Chunky Monkey

Looking Forward to the New Year

0040.jpg Monkey is looking forward to the New year.  It’s not far away now he says.

7 Responses to “Chunky Monkey”

He looks as if he’s thinking “It’s about time.”

2. munford says:

Oh, he is an absolute doll. What a wonderful picture of him!
    Be sure you love on him constantly and enjoy him endlessly. Time can pass so fast.
    I lost my beloved kitty of 8 years at the beginning of December. It started out he just wouldn’t eat. A cat can’t go over 48 hours without eating or it will cause liver damage. I took off work to be with Teddy as I was at the vet with him everyday for force feedings and tests. To make a long story short I lost him two weeks to the day I took him in. He had a cancerous mass in the pericardial sac of his heart. There was no hope and he was having difficulty in breathing by the end of that second week. I held in my arms as he purred to me while the vet gave him his final shot and told him I loved him so much and I would look for him just as soon as I got to Heaven and for him to be looking for me. Oh, gee, Bob! It was so hard and still is. He should have been named Velcro as he was constantly with me when I was home. We really didn’t have a Christmas here at home as I just wasn’t up to it. Please pray for me to be strong. It still hurts so much. The house and the routines are so, so different now. My dog is grieving for Teddy also.
    So you and Debbie love up on Chunky Monkey every day every chance you get. Our pets love us so much and it is an unconditional love too! God bless Monkey, Debbie and you and with a happy and healthy New Year of 2011.

3. Suzie says:

Chunky is looking very fit these days. I’m guessing the sea air agrees with him. 😉

Munford, I’m so sorry you lost your Teddy. I have been there more times than I care to remember. My fur babies mean the world to me so I understand what you are going through. Just know that Teddy has crossed over the Rainbow Bridge and I like to think, when it’s my time to go, my fur babies will be there to welcome me.

I’m sorry to hear about your Teddy, Munford. It’s so sad when one of our furry companions goes so young. My Max was only five when he died. He was a kitchen cat so even though it’s been years and I’ve moved three times since (and now have Shayna to keep me company), I still have a picture of him on the fridge. The fridge was his favorite room and he could sit and stare at the contents for hours if he could get away with it.

There will always be a corner in your heart for Teddy.

Look at those beautiful eyes.How can people be mean to animals ? Monkeys got it made.I bet he eats better then most people.Bob & Deb do me a favor treat Monkey a little extra special for us ok ? You know why & enough said

6. Jojo says:

hoi kleine monkey,
    ik zie aan je verbaasde blik dat je me niet verstaat, maar toch een dikke knuffel vanuit het koude nederland.
    Geef je hem door aan je lieve baasjes? kus van Jojo

Ok Jojo, we need a translation?