August 14 2010

One Year Anniversary

On the road for a year

06190907.jpg

Looking back in time.  We have been on the road for over a year this month.  This is a picture of Bubba when he was a young buck squirrel.

10 Responses to “One Year Anniversary”

1. Suzie says:

Wow, has it been a year? I can’t tell you how much I enjoyed you and Debbie hanging around the Ponderosa with me and my critters. I’ve followed your journey and enjoyed it immensely. Travel the winding road safely and hopefully you’ll pass this way again.

2. CCMike says:

I think you need to head on by TX for a bit and maybe visit with some good friends, shoot the crap some, kick back and just enjoy some good company, not that you haven’t been relaxing or enjoying good company but it’d be nice to visit for a time

Oh, sweet Bubba. How nice to see him again. It’s amazing that I recognized him right away, before I even read the caption.

I really enjoy seeing the pictures that you’ve taken from all over the country as you travelled through. All the pictures of sunsets and sunrises, playing on the beaches and the beasties and birds that live in all the lovely places you’ve visited have been a delight. I check here nearly every day to see what new adventure you’re having. It’s like vicariously joining you and Debbie and Monkey in your journey.

4. rolaids says:

cheers to a year on the road, ill crack open a cold one in honor of it.

woot who Bubba AKA Bubble butt.A year plus time flies when your having fun don’t it ? rolaids you & I think alike because I put a Coors in the freezer for 2 hrs yesterday in honor of Bob & Deb’s impression of Willie Nelson’s On the Road Again.Bob contiue being safe,having fun,seeing all those sights.I’m still hoping some day I’ll be able to say I shook Santa’s hand gave him a beer & hugged Mrs Clause’s neck all the while Monkey is pigging out on treats

6. dequilter says:

Time flies when your having fun. Like Z from Chicago, I too have been traveling with you ,Debbie and Monkey. I might not comment a lot but I do enjoy you beautiful pictures, since this will be the only way I will get to travel to the places you have been. Your time and effort is greatly appreciated. Keep the pictures coming. Jean from Delaware.

dequilter ppsstt I’m thinking if you start sweet talking Bob & Deb & giving Monkey a whole mess of treats they might let you tag along with them as long as you don’t mind sharing Monkey’s room.Hey it’s worth a shot

8. dequilter says:

Charles, LOL Think it would be a little cramped.. I love Dachunds. I use to have 2 myself , way back when.

9. bowlingmom says:

Happy Anniversary…hope you are not regreting (sp) leaving AK! I am sure you miss it from time to time, esp this little guy! Wishing you many more years of Happy Trails!

10. Jojo says:

OK, so it’s a year and a month already! I’ve been away for a bit, but now i’m reading up on your posts. Like the others said – keep the lovely pictures ans stories coming! I wish I had put up placemarks up on Google Earth to keep track off your trails. Maybe I’ll still do that on a rainy day. Fall sure has arrived here in Holland, it’s nice to see you still have that sunny southern weather!
    Happy trails, and please give my love to Debbie and the Chunky Monkey!