June 8 2010

Sea Gulls

Here is looking at you kid

7096.jpg

He’s watching me real close because I am real close.

Tags: ,

7 Responses to “Sea Gulls”

1. StarFortress says:

I see lunch in those eyes. 🙂

2. munford says:

Oh Wow! What a great picture. You are so close. Gee, he is so pretty!

That’s a great photo. How nice of the gull to be so cooperative and pose for you.

I wish I had your camera.

Hello Z,

I have two camera’s, both are point and shoot cameras. My main camera is a Sony DSC-F707. It’s a 5.4 megapixel camera and is around 10 years old now. It’s a pretty good little camera. The other is a Nikon Cool Pix 4800 but I don’t shoot a lot with it. I really want to buy a good DSLR but I don’t know if my skills are good enough to purchase such a camera and more than that is the fact I don’t have that kind of money to spend at this time. Many of my pictures have been shot on a Sony Video Camera out the window in the past of the squirrels on the feeders.

Thats a pretty white seagull,thats the way they should look unlike the poor things located @ The Gulf.Bob ppsstt did
    you happen to see that big beak it’s got ? you’d better walk softly when you get that close because they sure could mess you up if they decided to peck the hell outta you.I can see it now Santa being chased down the beach with a
    ticked off seagull hot on his trail(tehe)Deb & Monkey on the side line yelling Go Santa go

You take pretty darn good pictures with that Sony, Bob. I have a Canon PowerShot SD750 and sometimes it just doesn’t work the way I want it to. I’d like one with a highter zoom–it only has a 3X–and that has a better macro. I suppose I shouldn’t complain. I just take pictures for fun and it’s good enough for that.

Charles: hahaha.

What a great pic! Nice to see one not covered in oil 🙁