March 6 2010

Gambel,s Quail

Arizona’s Quail

03061005-1.jpg 03061002-1.jpg

Beautiful Little Birds and I’m betting they would be good eating.

Tags: ,

9 Responses to “Gambel,s Quail”

1. Jojo says:

Are you letting Charles type the postings these days?

2. Pocoblu says:

quail are pretty, what’s cool is when you see a family with a parent in front and rear and all the babies in between walking in a straight line

Bob not sure how tasty Quail is but I’m thinking they should taste as good as Grouse which I’ve had but how about you & I find out,you flush’em out of the brush I’ll nail’em & Deb can cook’em deal or no deal ? JoJo FYI I’ve been giving Bob pointers on typing so folks would think I’m doing it.

4. munford says:

Shame on all of you wanting to eat these pretty little sweet birds!

5. munford says:

Their wishbone isn’t even as big as your thumb nail!!!! I don’t know what to think of you all picking on these little bitty creatures.

Hi munford, I promise, I won’t hunt or eat them. They are too pretty to eat. Nonetheless, I bet they are tasty 🙂

7. dequilter says:

Hey Mumford, you admonished the person that wanted to kill and eat the Quail. You said “shame on all of you”. What I want to know, is how you knew the wishbone was the size of your thumb nail unless you ate the poor beautiful quail? 🙂

8. Debbie says:

Charles I wouldn’t cook those poor little birds you and Bob would have to fend for yourselves. I buy my meat at the store. Sorry………

Deb that’s ok it was worth a try & Bob I’m a pretty good cook if I do say so my self Bob & I can fend for ourself tehe we AIN’T gonna miss any meals are we Bob ? Cooking Quail should not be much different then cooking a Grouse which I’ve done