December 29 2009

Chunky Monkey

Blanket Dog

5886.jpg Here is the Monkey, he was just peaking out to see if Dinner was ready yet.  What a chow hound this boy is turning into.

7 Responses to “Chunky Monkey”

Grin. That’s cute. He almost looks like he’s wearing a Medieval jester costume.

That dog is a jester for sure, and he’s got issues according to the Veterinarian. Separation Anxiety Issues. We can’t go anywhere without him throwing a huge fit. It cries, yelps, howls and goes completely bonkers.

What a cute little booger he does kinda look like a court jester.Bob you say he cries yelps howls & goes completely
    bonkers well I wonder who he takes that after ????? I ain’t gonna answer my own question either that would be like
    putting my own foot in my mouth oh wait a minute there already there.

4. munford says:

AWWWWWWWW! How cute is this? He is a sweetie. Well, you wouldn’t leave your child home alone would you?
    Chunky Monkey just feels the same way. Has he always been this way or only since you lost your other dog? I had 2 kitten brothers and lost one to cancer about a year and half ago. It has taken a long time for my cat to adjust to his brother not being here. Soon as school is out, I plan on getting a new kitten….about a 12 to 16 week old kitten. Don’t want a little one to bug my cat so much like small kittens do and don’t want an adult cat as I don’t want my cat to feel threatened by another adult cat. I am hoping bringing in a kitten between 12-16 weeks will still make Teddy feel like the Alpha cat and that the new kitten will not care. Since Teddy lost his brother he has put on too much weight and he tries to play cat games with the poodle, but the poodle is just a “dud” at playing cat games. However, they do play chase throughout the house. Teddy definitely needs a playmate.

5. Donna says:

Charles….I don’t post often but I have been reading this blog for a while. You have some really cute posts from time to time & I like your sense of humor. Your spelling could use a little work (or maybe it’s your typing). :0 Anyway, I’m a “critter” lover and I am curious as to what state you live in….I’m in Fairbanks, Ak….-18 F right now. Databrokers, saw your post on the Arctic Cam a couple days back…I read a lot but almost never post….didn’t see anyone reply…what’s up with that? Tried to click on the “help feed the squirrels ” link through PayPal and the link would not work???????Waiting for someone’s reply………….

Hello Donna, Thanks for watching and writing. Yes, I did post on the Arctic Cams site the other day. At least someones reading my postings. I’m not sure why the link didn’t work on the pay pal button. I just clicked on it and it worked. I’m not sure why it wasn’t working for you. Try again please. -18F brrrrrrr I’m glad I’m not there lol

Donna sorry for not responding to your questions I was skimming thru some old post & seen what you wrote my spelling & typing both can use lots of work but Bob is being greedy & keepin Ucan from me she’s my typist.I’m in
    North Carolina hehe most people here at work say my sense of humor is twisted & de-minted so thank you