December 1 2009

Squirrel Cam Live Cam

Where is the Feeder

5657.jpg Hey, she said, where is the feeder?  Well, it is down along with the live Cam.  We had to vacate the spot we were in because it has been reserved by a Winter Texan for the winter.  So, where I’m at now wouldn’t be a good place to set up a feeder since it’s right in the middle of the park with no trees or bushes near by.   We will be heading out of this park on the 6th back towards Fort Worth to do Santa before heading west.

16 Responses to “Squirrel Cam Live Cam”

How dare that Texan taking your spot how are you going to feed the wildlife ? They should be ashamed of there selfs

2. Frannie says:

Will you be here right after Christmas (December) or in January? So-o-o-o looking forward to seeing you all. Can’t wait….

Awww. The poor critters. They were probably just starting to get the word out. Maybe the Texans will toss out some seed every once in a while.

She really does look as if she’s asking where the feeder is. (grin)

Awww…she looks so pretty & sad 🙁

5. NanaH says:

Been watching for awhile, but had to tell you that our 17 year old daughter was really taken by the “bird with the orange beak”. Thanks for sharing and for all that you have shown us over the years! Heather

Frannie, we will be heading that direction after Christmas for sure. Looking forward to seeing that part of the world again. Plan on doing some exploring while we are in the area. I see it’s colder in El Paso this morning, than it is in Fairbanks. Must be because Santa is visiting in Texas lol

7. dequilter says:

NanaH, tell your daughter that is a female cardinal. The males are red. I have them at my feeder everyday . They are a very pretty bird . Jean Delaware

8. NanaH says:

Thanks dequilter. I will tell her and also my husband. He loves the red cardinals too. Our daughter has always loved birds and animals and hopes to be a vet one day.

9. Jojo says:

NanaH,

I wanted to share my favorite bird with you and your daughter, it is in Bob’s Picasa gallery.
    It is a litlle redpole on, yes, a red pole. And it is looking so sweet and pretty I placed it on my desktop at work, to make it a litte more bearable 😉
    I hope this link will work:

best wishes, Jojo

10. Jojo says:

oww it sends just the thumbnail! silly computers never do what i mean to tell them to do 🙂

11. NanaH says:

Jojo, thanks, it’s small but we can see it, very pretty!

12. Jojo says:

oh yes, there’s my pretty birdie!
    i love that one so much

13. NanaH says:

awwww! I can’t wait to show her when she gets home from school today. Thanks so much!!

14. Jojo says:

oh but this one is so cute too:

I love that you have a nice place in the sun Bob, but i sure miss my sweet noisy red polls. They made such lovely background music!

15. NanaH says:

Love the picture. Too cute!!! Daughter loved it too. Thanks again!!!