September 6 2009

Unknown Bird

Anyone know what kind of bird this is?

whatkindofbird.jpg Does anyone know the species of bird this is, very cute…?

Tags: ,

12 Responses to “Unknown Bird”

1. Kim says:

It’s a tufted titmouse, we have alot of them here in Georgia.

Thanks Kim, I appreciate you letting me know. This is the first time you posted on the blog, welcome to the squirrel cam. Please, keep watching and writing.

3. Carol says:

Are you still in Alaska? The webcam with hummingbirds and oak trees sure looks like you’ve moved.

You guessed right Carol, we are in Burleson, Texas right outside of Fort Worth. That’s a big change isn’t it. Please, read back on the blog and you will get the history of why and where.

SIDENOTE

Bob suggested I post the link to a video I made for him and Debbie. It is made from his pics posted over the last few months when I began following The Alaskan Squirrel Cam up until now including Permafrost, Buuba, Rodney and more including the new life in Texas. Take a few minutes to view if time allows. It includes audio so have volume up a little. Enjoy

how bad of me to mis-spell BUBBA !

7. birder says:

Bob,
    Great to see you are doing well. Are you thinking your decision to leave Alaska was the wisest one for you? It is fun to see you asking about a titmouse. One of my favorites.
    The raccoons here are still eating your peanut butter and molasses recipe….but to date, not one single squirrel. Take care.

8. Crystal says:

Pocoblu,
    I found your post to be very touching! Watching it knowing that my parents have left Alaska was petty emotional.

pocoblu, that’s a really nice video. Seeing Bubba, the rabbits and all the denizens of Permafrost Ranch gave my heartstrings a little tug.

10. Kim says:

There’s a website that I enjoy and I think you will, too. It’s” http://www.allaboutbirds.org“. I use it to help me identify the birds that visit our feeders. I’ve enjoyed the squirrel cam alot, I’m glad you’ve continued even after y’all left Alaska.

I have seen those around here in Alabama too.they are fast little birds