August 29 2009

Texas Sunrise

Sunrise in Texas

SunriseinTexas.jpg As usual I was awakened early, but a pleasant way to start any morning is to watch the sunrise.  It was nice and cool and a pleasure to watch as day breaks over the southern plains of Texas

7 Responses to “Texas Sunrise”

Good morning. Lovely sunrise.

what a beautiful sight

3. Suzie says:

Texas sunrises and sunsets…nothing compares to them. Thanks for posting it Bob.

I am more of a sunset person but looking at this, it looks almost like one! The sunsets here in Alabama get really pretty around November. Have no idea why, but they do. Contrary to what most folks believe, that is the best time to go to the beach. Not so much for the swim but for the sunset. Guess you would have to be on the east side of the Gulf of Mexico or the panhandle to see it. Now that I think about it, Galveston would only give you awsome sunrises. Hum… ok. I have been here to long., I need to get out more, getting confused already.

5. Julia Dumps says:

Hi Bob, I am glad you are still enjoying your birds and squirrels as you travel the road. I really appreciate all of the time and effort you put into your Great Alaska Red Squirrel Cam! I am still feeding my squirrels here in Maryland. I have lots of nice pictures of them. I am getting ready for my trip up to North Pole AK on Friday! I finally will get to meet my new grand baby and see my son and daughter-in-law. I am in the process of making some future plans to move to North Pole, Alaska myself! If I do this, you know I will be feeding the Red Squirrels! Take care and drive safely! Enjoy your days and the sunset and sunrises and God Bless you and Debbie.

6. Miami says:

I’ve captured so many sunsets here in East Texas with my camera. At times I’ve even gotten in my truck and found a hill to get the whole view. I always say Jehovah has such a colorful personality. They are so stunning!

Beautiful to look at 🙂