August 27 2009

Trailer Trash

Home Sweet Home

Homesweethome.jpg Here it is, home sweet home, I always knew I was just trailer trash, and now I can prove it. 🙂

14 Responses to “Trailer Trash”

1. Crystal says:

hey don’t that awning extend up so you can open the door all the way?

It does, but the door just rubs it on the top. Not bad enough to worry about. Once it’s open it doesn’t rub on it, just when opening.

3. Crystal says:

ok i was just checking , we got a camera for the computer what program do we run, so you can see us.

4. Jojo_of_borg says:

Ah recon you gotta learn ah whole new language to understan them folks down there?
    darn fancy trailer, though!

Crystal, we can use Skype for a video call, it’s a free download for you computer. We will just have to connect with it. I’ll have to shut down my stream to do so I believe so we will have to set up the time a head of the event.

hehe Santa went from one kind of trailer to another well at least with this one if someone ticks off Santa he’ll be able to pull a Willie Nelson::On the road again can’t wait to get on the road again.Good looking rig

7. pipper says:

bob u crack me up…nice trailer!!

8. Jean McD says:

Trash? I think not! That’s one fancy-dancy trailer!

9. Crystal says:

Bob, George here, i got the skype downloaded, I’ll let crys do the rest when she gets home tonight maybe we can chat tonight before it gets too late i won’t be around derek has running and drum practice tonight and dylans got boyscouts, give her a call on her cell, after about 5:30 pm, ok by Geo.

10. dequilter says:

Looks great to me.. I have seen many trashy trailers and trashy trailer parks but this really looks nice and definitely not trashy.
    Do you have a final destination or do you plan on touring around the states for awhile ? Delaware Jean

11. BruceB says:

You are right where you wanted to be about 2 months ago. I wandered in about the time you had a sale for the Permafrost Ranch, and did manage to spend some time in AK webcam land.

Now look at you, in Texas, with a new camper, new friends and a new outlook on life.

Good for you and wife!

Have you bumped into anyone else from AK in the RV park?

Hi Delaware Jean and no, destination in mind, just where the wind blows us. and Bruce B, we haven’t bumped into anyone from Alaska as of yet.

In the 1970s I was camping just north of Lake Superior and met a couple who did what you have done. They were about the age you are now, had sold all their stuff in Alaska, bought an RV and were on their way to Florida. From there they planned to just travel around to wherever sounded like a good place to go. I was really impressed and amazed. They had driven down the ALCAN highway, which was pretty new at the time. I was in my 20s then and I thought just going camping in Canada’s tame provincial parks was an adventure.

sounds like a real adventure Bob & I admire you for having the courage to do this. Hope you get to see & experience all the places that you want to. 🙂