August 24 2009

Me & Debbie

Debbie and Santa

Bob-and-Debbie.jpg

Suzie grabbed this shot of me and Debbie, I’m amazed she didn’t break her Camera.

9 Responses to “Me & Debbie”

Santa & Mrs Clause that’s one great picture

2. Iwonami says:

As I still remember Alaska, because it was all fascinating for me – Bubba, Rodney & Company, squirrels, owls, and all other birds, as well as climate itself, when I look at this photo I still have in my eyes Bob coming out his Permafrost Ranch House (when frost was awful) in his t-shirt, short sleeves of course, to put some more peanut butter balls and other delicacies for his little friends, with the characteristic bracelet on the hand and saying to us- watching – hello. The shirt on this photo reminds only more summer than these cold days in Alaska, which I am missing. From my point of view – easy to say “missing” as I did not live there…..

what a fantastic pic – should be a Christmas Card – Santa and Mrs. Claus
    great job Suzie!

Very nice pic, you both look very happy 🙂

5. pipper says:

good pic of u and the wife bob…..good jod suzie!!

What a wonderful piiture! you both look very happy! Thanks suzie for having them in your home. They are special folks as I am sure you know by now.

7. neighborPat says:

You guys look great. The Texas heat must be agreeing with you. lol We miss you in the neighborhood.

Hello Pat, good to see you posting on the blog. We are doing okay, and your right it’s hotter than blue blazes down here. We are not quite use to it yet. It sure knocks the stuffing out of me. Say hello to everyone. We do miss it at times.

Hi Iwonami, thanks for the comments. I’m still the same old man, just changed habitats. They say change is good for ones soul. I certainly hope so.