August 2 2009

Buffalo

British Columbia

Buffalo.jpg

On the way through British Columbia we come across these fellows.  Thought you might like to see them,  So far, we are in Billings Montana tonight.  Tired as all get out.  Well post more later

12 Responses to “Buffalo”

1. Michael says:

Sounds fun Bob, Wish I had your number to give you a call. Sorry that I didn’t know you ahd left yet :/ where are you all headed next? hopefully we can meet up at some point as ill be back in indiana on the 14th but we leave for seattle on the 15th.

2. Diana Kidd says:

It is nice to see you are enjoying the trip. Wonderful picture. Have a safe journey.

3. gknee says:

Great to see you posting, and stalking animals with your camera as usual. Get some rest.

It’s so great that the buffalo posed for you. Your reputation has been passed down through the squirrel grapevine.

Finally!!! Bob I have been worried about you. So glad to finally hear something. How are you guys doing? Is the monkey doing ok being in the truck so long?. Your picture is awesome! Thank you so much for posting. I am looking for any little bit of food you throw out there my friend!
    Be careful! Can’t wait to see what you will send next!

Bob I sure hope you & Mrs Clause are having fun.I still need to email you my phone number & still hoping your planning on a trip to
    North Carolina

7. Miami says:

Glad to hear from ya db. The picture is awesome. Be safe!

yahoo – you’re back!!
    don’t think bout eatin’ them guys…
    glad the weather for first leg of your trek has been nice
    hope mama and the monkey are enjoyin’ the ride
    and you all get some rest tonight in beautiful Montana
    me and ET wish you continued safe travels

9. lindsey says:

BOB! thanks for the little update! I am missing you and my all our squirrel friends SO much I can’t hardly stand it. 🙁
    I can’t wait to keep on with this adventure with you though. Keep us updated and go live when you can!

10. Pamela Lee says:

Beautiful Pic. All of us at TSB have been worried about you. Glad to hear ya’ll are doing great. You take care my friend and try to check-in whenever you can.

11. Suzie says:

Hey, good job! What part of BC were you in? I have family in southern BC. Good to hear from you and glad all is going well.

12. jackie in tampa says:

If you get south Bob, stop in.
    Enjoy!