July 20 2009

Momma and Baby

Just Passing Through

momamooseandbaby.jpg

Momma Moose and baby on the way through the yard heading down to the slough to feed, prime time for browsing.

Tags: ,

10 Responses to “Momma and Baby”

1. Dymphnasis says:

Great shot!

2. Munford says:

Wow, Bob!! A picture of a momma and baby moose strolling through your yard….how amazing!!! I bet only a handful of people ever experience this.

3. Annie says:

Amazing! You are so lucky!

Truly an amazing pic! I couldn’t imagine seeing that in person so close. Very cool 🙂

5. FLNative says:

How awesome is that!

how cool is that!

7. lifesadance says:

Bob,

Great shot, bet you are going to miss all that beautiful wildlife.

8. Lindsey says:

Hey Bob, if youre passing through the Seattle/Bellevue area please email me so I can treat your family to lunch or dinner. Please email me if you’ll be in the area and when you might be in the area. Have a great trip and I’ll be heartbroken not to see Bubba and the squirrel family any more:(

9. Naomi says:

Dear Bob,
    When I happened to see the Moose passing through the yard through your live camera, I couldn’t believe my eyes. Since that was only my forth or fifth visit to this site, sitting in my small room nearby Tokyo in Japan, it was a precious experience for me. What a shame that we can’t see cute squirrels scampering around and eating nuts anymore at all. I hope you and your family have a nice trip.

10. Iwonami says:

I was late to say good bye. I think I came here exactly in time, when you were leaving. I had a hope, that a miracle will happen, that you will not sell the ranch, that you win in lotto and you will have no need to leave Bubba, other squirrels and us. I did not expect that I shall sit in front of computer shocked and so awfully sad. I have never expected, that I would be so much attached to this camera, this webpage and all this.
    Although I understand your decision, I cannot stop thinking how poor Bubba will manage without your help. Without peanut butter – this he will not find in any place. How brutal is sometimes our life….. How difficult decisions we must take. I think also about you, how do you feel…. We have a saying here in Poland, that old trees should not be transplanted, therefore I wish you Bob, that you will find a better place to live and I hope that your little friends will live through parting with you. I will pray for it. Goodbye Bob. I hope to see you in internet in future. All the best.