March 31 2009

Permafrost Ranch For Sale

Old Trailer home for sale in North Pole Alaska

Pic1 copy.jpgIf interested contact:  http://www.servingfairbanks.com/

Pic2.jpg

Tags: ,

9 Responses to “Permafrost Ranch For Sale”

Again? Where are you going? Oklahoma? Could you put in a clause in the contract that the new owners have to have a squirrel cam?

It’s not fair. You get us addicted and then plan to move!

But really, good luck. I hope you do well. You have a nice bit of property in a nice looking neighborhood (if you can go by google maps and the various pictures you’ve shared with us).

2. Dano says:

Is this an april fools joke? We need the squirrel cam!

Z, it’s just the cost of living here in Alaska is so high. We can’t keep up with our incomes. Our dream is to become full time RV’ers for while and just be nomads and search out some sun. Take the squirrel cam on the road so to speak. It all depends upon how fast the place sells.

No it’s not a April Fools day gag. I’m really wanting to sell and retire some where warm and cheaper than here.

I know. You were trying last year as well and I wish you tons of luck and I hope someone buys your place for lots and lots of money. It’s very pretty there. It sounds like it would be fun to RV around the country. But all the warm weather may be odd for you.

It’ll be a shame not to see all our favorite squirrels, but maybe you could talk your friend who also feeds the squirrels and birds to take over the Alaska Branch of the squirrel cam. (wink) It will also be fun to have a “bird’s eye view” of your travels.

6. Jean McD says:

I think this is a great place for someone, and I hope it sells for you quickly, though I’ll be sad to see you go!

7. You guys have a cozy home that someone will be fortuate to call thier own. You say you won’t miss it, but I’m betting you will. Thirty five years is a long time. Blessings to you and Deb.
    Kelly

8. Thanks for the link !

9. sherrie coleman says:

Wow great place you have there wish we were ready to retire but not yet . We are in the south and while the weather is warm the bugs are horrible can’t enjoy the patio without being dinner for sand nats ! Good Luck to you where ever your travels take you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, your SB friend sherbear